Welcome to our website !

F.I.F

Fashion Interiors Food - Follow for Follow Back

Holding on to the Goodies

By 04:15 , ,

This I promise will be a quick post, as opposed to my usual ramblings. If anything it's more of a question...

Does anyone else buy new clothes in preparation for a new hairstyle? Almost as if your transforming your whole image because you've decided to cut, colour or add to your hair. I do this almost every year when I go through my mandatory style meltdown that goes hand in hand with my career crisis.

I will buy clothes weeks in advance as I am in the process of doing now, in anticipation for my new coiffure. I won't wear these new clothes until my hair has been done but will buy excessive amounts of bargains, not knowing what my hair will actually look like.

Maybe this happens because each hairstyle I feel needs a different persona and some multiple personalities have the opportunity to come out and play. And believe me this happens a lot as I have a short attention span and get bored of my hair every few weeks. In the last 3 months alone I have had weave, braids and am now rocking a hot mess, in preparation for my big chop. For which I feel I have to dare to be bold.

Me now: Hot Mess


What I hope to become: Bald and Bold

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. ahaha loved how you illustrated it with dolls x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great ! ;)
    Do you want to follow each other ?:)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaasja.

      Thanks for your comment, I'm following you on blogloving, would love if you followed me back

      Thanks xxx

      Delete
  3. hahahaha...such a funny read!!!hahahaha
    xoxo
    http://stilettoslauragonzalez.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/stunning-leather.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see your haircut, make sure to keep us posted! The barbie on the bottom definetely reminds me of Amber Rose.

    Alaina | Urban-Glam Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete